Internet Explorer Customer Service
Internet Explorer Customer Care
Internet Explorer is one of the oldest browsers developed by Microsoft. It was initially released in the year 1995 and supports operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris and some other. Internet Explorer or abbreviated as IE was deprecated in Windows 10 in favor of Microsoft’s new Edge Browser. It still remains a part of the operating system even though it is no longer the default browser. You can always come across some complication while using this oldest web browser then without wasting time you need to reach Internet Explorer customer care team who are online 24×7 to assist you in sorting out the problem.
There are many useful and interactive features and security settings of IE that are mentioned below.
Features of Internet Explorer:
- Interface including an address bar, menu bar, favorites bar and status bar.
- View options including go to, Stop and refresh
- Edit menu including Cut, copy, paste and find on page options
- Tools menu including Internet options command, security tab, protection mode
While internet explorer might be the most popular internet browsers, but it’s not perfect. Problems like Internet Explorer not working, unable to surf the internet, browsing at a very slow rate despite high internet connection or simply failing to launch some programs, users of this browser confront various issues. Some of which are mentioned below:
Issues with Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Always have to check for latest updates
- IE Application misbehaves
- 404 error: page cannot be displayed
- Frequent crashes or hangs
- Display issues
- The problem with playing videos
The problems might be very annoying and frustrating, but typically they are fixable with some simple to do steps.
Solutions to Common Microsoft Internet Explorer Issues:
- First of all, scan your computer thoroughly with the help of a good antivirus or anti-spyware tools to remove any malicious software. Also, restart the device once the scan completes.
- Disable any add-ons. Click on the ‘Tools’ option and select ‘programs’ tab. Choose ‘Manage add-ons and manually disable each one.
- Reset your internet explorer settings. Tools > Internet options > Advanced > Reset and save the changes.
- Update the IE. For doing so, go to Tools and choose windows to update to update the browser. Restart your computer afterward.
Even after performing these above-mentioned solutions you are not able to rectify the solution then get in touch with Internet Explorer support number which can be availed at all-time irrespective of day and night. The support team will give instant solution after analyzing the issue confronted by you.