Avira is known to be one of the best antiviruses in the market. It removes malware, Trajan, worms and other types of malicious virus attack from the device. Millions of people prefer this antivirus for keeping their device healthy. This software provides focuses on online privacy protection by blocking unsafe websites automatically. And the best part is that this antivirus is very easy to install and the interface is such developed keeping in mind the user requirements. But at certain times, new users face difficulties in downloading this software, in that case, they can reach out to Avira customer service number that stays available 24 hours of the day online.
There are many issues that frequently arise while using this antivirus. Most common issues include slow scanning, interference with other active programs, blocking the important sites, account and password related issues and many more. But you can always try the troubleshooting steps if you don’t know how to install this software.
Steps to download and install Avira Antivirus 2018
- Through the browser of your choice, go to the Avira official website and click on ‘Download Now’ button.
- Save the .exe file on the desktop by clicking save on the save as window. Wait for a while to let the download complete.
- Double click on the file that you just downloaded.
- Now you need to click on the run button and then on next.
- Select language and click next.
- Accept the user license agreement and click next.
- As per your choice, you can keep web protection option (search free toolbar) or can uncheck those, click next to continue.
- If you have added the search free toolbar then enable it by clicking enable at the bottom of the browser. You can enable other tools too.
- After closing the browser you can open Avira control center from the desktop
The steps can be followed easily one by one, but if you find it hard to do so then it is better to get Avira antivirus support from the trained technicians who will help you in providing the instant and effective solution.