Juno email is another type of web-based email system that enables you to access your email from any device. This email service can be further upgraded or elevated by adding secondary storage space and features through Juno Megamail. Like any other email provider, Juno allows you to use your computer or laptop to send and receive emails. But with time, you will encounter some type of errors that will require you to either change, reset and recover your password. And when times like this arrive, you need to be prepared with the necessary course of action. So to help you prepare for times and the situation like that, this blog has been created to give a comprehensive explanation on how to change, reset and recover a password in Juno email. If you want to learn through this blog, you may do so. Or if you want to take the help from a qualified experienced instead, you may contact Juno customer support for the latest information and solution.
Steps to Reset Juno email password
- You need to head over to the official Juno log in page.
- On the account, section click on the ‘change password’ link or option.
- In the field provided, input your email id and your old password.
- When you get redirected to the new page or window, enter the new password and proceed.
- Once you are done, click on the ‘submit your request’ tab to complete the task.
Steps to Change Juno email password
- After you land on the login page, enter the email ID but leave the password field empty. Now click the sign in option.
- When the box appears, click on ‘change password’.
- On the member ID field, provide your email ID and on the ‘new password’ field, provide the new password. And once you are done, click the confirm button.
- Now press the ‘submit your request’ button and wait for a while till you receive a notification saying your password has been changed.
- Test this new password by logging in with the credentials.
Steps to recover a Juno email password
- On the URL box, type in the name of the Juno website and press enter.
- Below the ID field, you will see the ‘help center’ option. Access it by clicking on it.
- Once you are in, provide your ID and choose how you want to recover the password. Either via email or a text message.
- When you receive the link, open it to go to the password recovery page. Enter the new preferred password and confirm it.
- Wait for the confirmation code or OTP. Enter the code on the designated box and click ‘next’.
While executing these steps, if you encounter any problem or error, you can contact Juno customer service to get the help you need from experts.