One of the most used email services all over the world is the ATT email. People use this email to send and receive personal as well as professionals’ emails from their friends, families, and colleagues. This email is the apple of everyone’s eye because of its unique features and characteristic. Despite having so many good features, this email is not far away from glitches and errors. One such error is when you’re ATT email is not working on the iPhone; this error is a minor issue that can be resolved easily by following the steps as mentioned in this blog. However, if you don’t want to fix the problem on your own, then you are free to get in touch with the experts by dialing the ATT support number which is available at all hours for your help.
If you think why this error occurs in the first place, then it can be because of the following reasons:
- The email setting entered by you on iPhone is incorrect.
- If your iPhone is not updated with the latest version.
- Inactive and poor internet connectivity can be an issue.
- Even due to the attack of viruses and spyware this error can arise.
Steps to Fix ATT Email not working Error on iPhone
You can fix the not working issue of ATT email on iPhone by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:
- First, check that you have active and stable internet connectivity.
- Make sure that your device is updated with the latest release.
- Scan your device for any kind of malicious programs.
- Check the setting of the browser if the browser is responsible for the error.
- Try restarting your iPhone to see whether the problem is resolved or not.
- In the end, you have added the settings again:
- Save the changes and then click on the Finish
- Restart your iPhone.
1. Open the iPhone> Settings > Mails Contacts and Calendars> Add accounts
2. Now click Add mail account and then enter the following information:
Name: Your Name
Email: Your email address
Password: Your password
incoming mail server: IMAP
Server Port – 993
outgoing mail server- SMTP
Server Port – 465
Use SSL – Yes
If the problem persists, then reach out to ATT customer service for their support as they will fix the error efficiently. The team of experts will make sure that the error faced by you is eradicated from the roots itself.