Brother printers are the printer that enjoys a leading position among all another printer manufacturer. Be it is the quality, technology or the durability, they are known for all. But sometimes, users come across troubles in connecting their printer to Wi-Fi or some functionality errors occur over time. If you are also fed up the errors and want a quick solution then try the points mentioned in this blog. You can take guidance from the assistant by reaching out to Brother Printer help. There are no restrictions to connect with the technicians.
Steps to fix the Wi-Fi functionality errors in Brother Printer:
- Shut down your Brother printer system and wait for a while then turn it back on
- Connect the printer on the same Wi-Fi network to which your computer is connected
- Use a network connection repair tool for fixing the Brother printer’s network settings. You will get an IP address and subnet mask.
- After that, make a temporary folder on the system’s hard disk drive as the location to save the downloading self-extracting file.
- Search and choose the operating system along with the versions, then download the tool and save it on a temporary folder that you created.
- Once the downloading completes, double-click on the file to open it.
- You will see a display message saying that ‘The decompression process was successful’ click on the OK option on the same message.
- You will be able to view the Network Repair Tool folder that has been just created.
- Click on the BrotherNetTool.exe and also open the tool folder
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Points to remember:
- If you have two Brother printers then this tool will diagnose only one of them.
- After running the tool, don’t forget to take out a test print to see if the problem persists
- Also, check the Wi-Fi status of the Brother printer by taking out a printing of the WLAN report. To do so, go to settings > all settings > print report > WLAN report > click on ok.
If the functionality errors occur then you must not wait anymore and contact Brother Support number that stays available round the clock.