There are many software and devices that conflict with the Windows 10 operating system. One of them is Epson printers. The users of this company printers face hassles at the time of usage. In this blog, you will understand about some common problems of Epson printer with Windows 10. If you have also been through a problematic phase with your Epson printer and need instant guidance with fixtures then you must try doing Epson printer troubleshooting steps that are elaborated below.
Steps to Fix Common Epson Printer Issues with Windows 10
Unable to install Epson Printer Driver
- Switch the printer on and connect it to the device running on Windows 10 OS
- Turn on the system and right click on the start menu and go to the control panel
- Click on Hardware & sound after selecting Devices and printers
- Select add a printer option
- Choose the option for ‘add a local printer or network with manual settings’ and click on next button
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation
Epson software missing after Windows 10 update
- Visit the official website of Epson printers
- Select your product from category
- Click on the download now button and follow the instructions
Problems in Working of Wireless Printer
This is the most common issue with this company printers. The printer does not work due to any corrupt installation or presence of a virus or any other software causing interference, it is best to search for it and remove the defaulter in order to make your printer work.
The problems while establishing a connection happens most of the time with the users, to fix them, you can try to connect the device and printer through a USB connection, in case that does not work, go to the control panel and check the ports by clicking printer properties.
There are many other issues that can be rectified just be troubleshooting. If you think that the above options don’t work then it’s time to connect with Epson customer service that stays reachable 24 hours of the day. The team of experts will provide you with the suitable fixture to the glitch.