Roku devices are not new that needs an introduction. In fact with the technological advancements, online content streaming has become much easier. There is an increase in a number of users who choose to watch movies, shows, and other things online. If you are a Roku user and want to enjoy using it then you need to do Roku activation first. This must be done in a proper way otherwise you will be bothered by problems again and again. You can refer this blog for the setup and activation.
Requirements for the setup –
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- Batteries with Roku streaming player
Setup of Roku Express
- Find out the HDMI input on your TV set. Connect one end of the cable to the television and another end to the Roku device.
- Using your television remote, do the settings for the HDMI input
- Turn on your Roku player and remote. Insert one end of the USB cable and insert it into the Roku express streaming player, connect the other end into the television. Also, connect your adapter and plug into the wall.
- Once the connection is properly established, you will see the Roku logo appear on the screen
- Insert the batteries into the remote and position them rightly
- Choose the language from your TV screen and select your network
- Enter your password and make sure it stays secret
- Roku player will download the latest software where you will be able to see the latest features and updates for your channels.
- Confirm the display type and resolution. After everything is done, you will see the activation screen showing the link code.
Steps to activate Roku –
- Enter the Roku code into the browser
- Create an account, choose your security pin to secure it
- Select the payment method and add the channels of your preference
- Scroll down the screen and select continue to complete the activation process
There are some more steps that will be required for using the Roku streaming player. For that, you can reach out to Roku support number that stays active round the clock.