Verizon email provides the users the facility to access their emails from any mobile device or smartphone. Even though Verizon does not have an official app of its own, it is easy to access their emails with the help of third-party email clients. This is a very efficient feature that Verizon email provides to its users. They would not have to toggle between emails and could use one app to access multiple email services. The users can also connect with Verizon email support number where they can avail all the information that they would require. If you wish to setup Verizon Email on your iPhone you can do so by following the process that has been given below:
It is important that you keep certain things in mind before you start:
- You should ensure that your Verizon account is not blocked and is perfectly functioning while using through webmail.
- It is necessary that you remember your username and password of your Verizon account.
- Make sure that your iPhone has the latest version of iOS and also possess a stable network connection.
The process to setup Verizon Email on iPhone
- Firstly access the settings on your iPhone.
- In the settings, you would have to scroll to the option of Mail
- Further, select the option of Add account.
- In the list which would be provided to you choose the option ‘Choose Other’.
- Then you would have to tap on ‘Add Mail Account’.
- Now, enter your full name in the field that is provided, this would be the name that would be displayed to others.
- After that, you would now have to enter your complete Verizon email address. Ensure that you fill in the accurate domain as it could be .net instead of .com
- Now provide the Password of your Verizon account.
- Also, update the description which you cannot leave as blank.
If you have the latest version of iOS on your iPhone, then the Verizon would begin functioning without any malfunction but if you face any error make sure that you follow the information that has been given below:
Make sure that you verify the account settings carefully under the incoming mail server.
For Verizon Users
- Host Name: pop.verizon.net
- SMTP: smtp.verizon.net
For Yahoo Users
- Host Name: incoming.yahoo.verizon.net
- SMTP: outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net
Further, tap and select the Advanced settings and make sure that the SSL is turned ON. Authentication would be password and the server port is 465.
This would ensure that your Verizon Email account is working fine.
If you find that the issue is still pertaining, then it would be ideal for you to connect with the Verizon customer care. They would provide you with professional assistance on how to handle the issue. This service can be avail on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of charge. The executives at this service would ensure that the issue has been completely solved and that you would not have to face the same issue again.