Google Chrome is the free web browser which is used by millions of people around the world for information. You can get access to this popular browser easily by downloading the .exe file and then installing it. What if you are not able to perform the downloading and installation steps correctly? Then in order to tackle the Chrome not downloading issue, you must take guidance from the professionals who are available at all hours within a day. The certified technicians will resolve all kind of errors confronted by you within a short span of time.
You must verify that the minimum system requirement is fulfilled before downloading the file. As Microsoft Edge is the default browser of Window 10 but it can be changed by accepting the prompt which says “Make Google Chrome the default browser”.
Also Read: Google Chrome is Not Working on Windows 10 – How to Fix?
How to Install Google Chrome in Windows 10 (Online):
- Search for the official website of Google Chrome in the browser
- Now click on ‘Download Now’ available on the official page to download the setup file and save this file
- Now right click on this file to run this program as an Administrator and follow the online installation wizard to complete the process
- Once it is done, Google Chrome will be automatically launched.
How to Install Google Chrome in Windows 10 (Offline):
- Just search for ‘Google Chrome Offline Installer’ in the browser of your choice
- You will be provided with 2 option one is “Install Chrome for one account” and other is “Install Chrome for all accounts”
- After making the decision between the options just download the file. The installation setup file of offline Chrome is larger than previous one.
- Now you can move this file to another device with no internet connection using USB. And try to install it and make sure to accept the terms of service.
If you are not able to execute the steps as given then just reach out to Google Chrome customer care in order to eliminate the error from roots and fix it permanently. The technical team is available 24 hours a day around the year to resolve the technical glitch confronted.