Oct 21, 2021
Emails have become the crucial parts of your life. So, people have various accounts these days. Users have seen several tech giants offering decent email services. SBCGlobal email providing email service to millions of users across the globe is now merged to ATT email service in 2005. When you have prepared to work with SBCGlobal, it stops working and you are now unhappy and depressed. Then, you would be searching for troubleshooting methods to resolve this error. But the quickest method to rectify any issue in SBCGlobal email is to connect with SBCGlobal Customer Service Number. The technical experts will offer you some crucial tips to fix this error instantly.
Causes Behind SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue
Few reasons behind the SBCGlobal email not working error are given below.
- Bad internet connection
- Inaccurate browser settings
- Disturbance from antivirus or antispyware system
- Browser with faulty add-ons
- Weak SBCGlobal server
- Not updated browser
- Wrong date and time settings on the system
- Proxy servers
- Errors with phone settings
- Wrong sign-in credentials
- Incorrect email settings on Android or another email service like Outlook and Gmail.
Errors Users Face If SBCGlobal Email Is Not Working
- SBCGlobal email is not answering quickly
- Can’t send email from your SBCGlobal email account
- Can’t access SBCGlobal email account
- Wrong password
- The slow loading speed of email
- Can’t download attachments
- SBCGlobal not working on iPhone
- SBCGlobal not working on Android
- SBCGlobal not working on Outlook
Repairing Methods to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue on iPhone
Suppose you try to open your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone but it’s not working, then you must follow some troubleshooting steps that are given below.
- Access the Settings on your iPhone
- Then, press on Mail and then Accounts
- Now, move to Add accounts
- Choose Other and then Add a Mail account
- Mention the name and description to set up an account
- Mention your email address and its password in the given field
- Then, visit POP from the top of the screen
- Add inbound.att.net as the incoming mail server
- Enter the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account
- Now, press on Save, and the SBCGlobal account is appropriately configured on your iPhone.
Troubleshooting Tips to Rectify SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue on Android
Suppose you are using an Android device to access your SBCGlobal email account, but facing challenges with the SBCGlobal email account, go through some recovery steps given below.
- Resume your device to make it work better
- Delete and download the application on your device
- Examine the IMAP/POP configuration settings in Android
- Configure the appropriate IMAP settings for SBCGlobal on Android.
- Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) – mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port – 993
- SSL Requirement – Yes
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) – mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port – 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement – Yes
- Authentication Requirement – Yes
Troubleshooting Steps To Remove SBCGlobal Not Working Issue on Mac
Configure SBCGlobal email once again on Mac to rectify errors on Mac device.
- Visit the Settings of your Mac device
- Now, move to the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars and must select Accounts
- Now, move to the Add account
- Visit Other option available in the Add account section
- Type the SBCGlobal email address and password in the given spaces
- Press Next
- Now observe for the POP on the top of the screen
- Enter the inound.att.net as the hostname
- Next, enter the username of your SBCGlobal email account
- Enter username and password and outbound.att.net as the domain name on the outgoing mail server
- Press Next and then Save.
Rectifying Procedures to Eradicate SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue on Windows Computer
SBCGlobal email is primarily used on system browsers like internet explorer, firefox, etc. But, it won’t work appropriately. Troubleshoot the issues that are given below.
- Ensure that you have a robust internet connection to avoid any further disturbance
- Browser is compatible with the SBCGlobal email service. The excellent browsers available to use are Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Upgrade your browser version so that you can simply upload your SBCGlobal email account
- Remove all caches and cookies if SBCGlobal is preparing an issue
- Suppose you have added extensions and installed plugins, deactivate them on your browser as they can prepare several errors
- Try to turn on the browser and examine if the error has been fixed
- Deactivate security programs like Antivirus and Windows Firewall.
After going through the above troubleshooting steps, you must call the SBCGlobal helpline number to fix this SBCGlobal email not working issue.