Common Issues with SanDisk Cards
|Phone Number||1 (866) 726-3475|
|Support Toll-free||1 (855) 357-4404|
|For Online Help||Customer Support|
Is one of the top brands available for users to get flash memory products like USB, SSD, and various others. The company offers a plethora of storage devices based on storage limit and portability. However, with such a large variety of products, users often get confused about which one is the right product for them. Also, with every SanDisk product , there is a list of pros and cons which uswer needs to be consider before purchasing. Thus here we are going to provide each and every regarding various SanDisk products. Read the article further to know more about available SanDisk Helpline Number flash drive memory products.
SanDisk Extreme Pro
The SanDisk Extreme Pro is a high-performance, secure digital flash SanDisk memory card that is, till now, the best portable SSD product available in the market of flash memory products. This SanDisk SD card comes in various versions based on memory ranging from 32GB to 1 Terabyte. Various specifications associated with SanDisk Extreme Pro are listed below:
|Form Factor||SDXC and SDHC|
|Storage Capacity||USD 150/year
SanDisk 32 GB, SanDisk 64 GB, SanDisk 128 GB to SanDisk 1 TB SSD & 2 TB SSD
|Read/Write Speed||Read speed-200 MBPS, Write Speed-140 MBPS|
||Operating: -25 C to 85 C
Storage: -40 C to 85 C
|Measurements||24 mm(.94 inch) x 32 mm(1.2 inch) x 2.1 mm (.08 inch)|
With these specifications and storage capacity being a primary factor, the SanDisk Extreme Pro is considered most compatible with single-board computers for which high memory storage is required to operate effectively.
SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD
Another recognized storage device by SanDisk is the portable Solid State Drive. The most recognizable feature of this SSD is the water and dust resistance and competitive prices. Other technical specifications regarding the portable SSD are listed below:
|USB Interface||USB Type-B or Type-C|
|Storage Capacity||Up to 1 Terabyte|
|Expansion Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Read and Write Speed||Read Speed: 1050 Mbps|
|Write Speed: 1000 Mbps|
|Warranty||Up to 5 Years|
Another highlighted feature of SanDisk Portable SSD is its compatibility with various devices, where the users do not need to upgrade or substitute their computer resources in order to utilize this SSD at its maximum potential. Other reasons why users need to opt for SanDisk Portable SSD are listed below:
- The size of the SanDisk Portable SSD is a bit smaller in comparison to its predecessor and other SSDs available in the market, which makes it a more portable and preferable option.
- As security is the major concern when it comes to data storage, the new SSD keeps the data encrypted.
- The SanDisk portable SSD is available at a low price in comparison with other substitutes with all the features.
- Another addition to this product, considering portability and physical damage, is a hoop and rubber coating.
SanDisk Micro SD Card
An SD card is the most common and preferable storage device. The reason for that is its utilization as the storage medium in mobile devices. Based on the specification of their mobile device, a variety of Secure Digital Cards are available in the market ranging from a simple 1GB /2GB card up to 512GB/1TB. Considering this high demand, a variety of SanDisk SD cards manufacturer is present, among which SanDisk tops the list. Other specifications of SanDisk Micro SD card are listed below:
|Standard Capacity Type||MicroSDHC or MicroSDXC|
|Storage Capacity||SanDisk 32 GB, SanDisk 64 GB to SanDisk 2 TB SSD|
|Performance||Read Speed: upto 200Mbps
Write speed: 90 Mbps- 140 Mbps
|Compatibility||Various host Device which supports microSDHC, microSDXC, and microSDHC UHS-1, micro SDXC UHS-1|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IPX7 Rating|
|Video Speed Class||V6 (upto 4K resolution)|
Other things which users need to know apart from technical specifications are the pros and cons, which are discussed below:
Pros of SanDisk SD Micro Card
- Large Storage Capacity
- Enhanced Technical features along with high-performance speed
- Compatibility with different host products.
Cons of SD Micro Card
- Highly Expensive in comparison with other storage SD products.
- Low Writing performance standards (UHS-1)
SanDisk Ultra and SanDisk Ultra Plus
The SanDisk Ultra is a new product line of SanDisk memory cards that can be utilized by people with low storage requirements. The SanDisk Ultra line of memory cards can be considered suitable for mobile storage ranging from 32 GB card upto 256 GB. Various pros and cons associated with this product are listed below:
Pros of SanDisk Ultra/Ultra Plus SanDisk SD Card
- Variety of products on the basis of storage capacity.
- Compatibility with different products like Camera, Mobile, Computer and many others.
- Available at minimal prices, which anyone can afford.
Cons of Choosing SanDisk Ultra SD Card
- Low-performance speed while transferring files from USB 3.0 devices.
- Very small size
- More vulnerable to physical damage.
Keeping in mind the major issues noted by the user for low writing speed, the new SanDisk Ultra Plus micro SD has been introduced in the market. This new Ultra Plus serves all the features available in SanDisk Ultra along with the enhancement of high performance, which makes it a first preference for a SanDisk micro SD card portable device.
SanDisk Ultra Vs SanDisk Extreme
The SanDisk Extreme is another range of micro SD cards that is superior to the SanDisk Ultra in terms of many technical specifications like storage capacity, read/write performance, durability, compatibility, and many others. In spite of having SanDisk Ultra already available in the market, the main reason to introduce this line of products is the low storage options in SanDisk Ultra and incompatibility to store or run high resolution videos.
Although despite various major differences, SanDisk Extreme is considered superior to Ultra, the major highlighting feature is video compatibility. While SanDisk Ultra has low storage options and does not support very high resolutions videos, the SanDisk Extreme is available as a different high storage version with supporting features, even to 4K resolution videos.
Although with a variety of enhanced features like high performance, compatibility, and many others, there is a chance of data loss while using a SanDisk product. The primary reason why many users go through the trouble of lost data is due to their own faults. However, sometimes it can be the storage device malfunction. Following are some of the common cause for data loss while using Storage Devices:
- Corrupted Data: This is the second major for data loss after the accidental deletion of files and folders. Data corruptions happen due to the mixing of file binary codes. Another major cause of data corruption is that you have not properly ejected the storage device from the system.
- Physical damage: This cause can be responsible for many other malfunctions not in the storage device but in any other computer-related accessories. To avoid this factor, many other features are added focussed on protection. Apart from that, you need to take precautions while handling the device.
Whatever the reason may be, users can prefer any Third-Party Applications for Data Recovery.
This is the primary option available through which users can recover their lost data, especially in SanDisk Device. Some of the commonly available data recovery software available for Data recovery are listed below:
- Disk Drill
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Based on your operating system and the SanDisk device you are using, you can opt for any of the available data recovery software.
SanDisk Helpline Number & Support
In case you have any while using any of the available SanDisk products, you can reach out to SanDisk Customer Support to which you can connect through the following means:
- Live Chat: A live chat or a virtual assistant is available on the official website of Western Digital, just one click away. All you need to do is submit your query along with your product details to which the official customer support expert will revert along with the required solution.
- Western Digital Helpline Number: This is the primary option for users who wish to connect with Western Digital Support & SanDisk customer service.
Reach Out to Our SanDisk Customer Support.
If any SanDisk user is unable to connect with the official customer helpline, then they can reach out to our SanDisk Customer helpline number. The technical expert at our SanDisk Customer Service has experience in troubleshooting any technical issue, not only with SanDisk devices but any other storage device or computer-related accessories. Although various other customer helplines can be found online, we recommend our customer service due to the following reasons:
- You can connect with us anytime, 24/7, without any hassle, and you will be connected to a live person directly who can handle your issue.
- Our customer services are available at minimal rates, which anyone can opt for without hesitation considering the prices.
On an Ending Note
From the above discussion, we hope that now you have all the possible information on some of the most recommended products of SanDisk. Based on device specifications and storage requirements, you can find the right product for you. However, if you still need any assistance from our side, then dial the SanDisk Helpline Number given below or click on the help option to enable the live chat utility.