ASUS Router Setup and Management
|Support Toll-free||1 (855) 357-4404|
|For Online Help||Customer Support|
Whenever it comes to choosing an ideal network connection, there is no better choice than the Asus Router. Everything about this Router is just amazing. No matter what your internet network need is as this best Router can easily fit all your network needs and requirements. Whether it comes to offering blazing speed or amazing performance, this Router is appreciated by all. Asus have a wide collection to choose from. Among all brands of Routers available in the market, Asus is applauded for delivering the best internet service with a very affordable and competitive price option. The price of this brand is the main highlight and this is what attracts most of the buyers. Are you also using Asus Router? If yes, then we are sure that you are enjoying the great quality of internet service wherever you have installed this device, whether at your home, office or somewhere else. For a great gaming experience, Asus routers are highly recommended. If you are using this Router, then it is confirmed that with time, you must be facing a few major or minor issues and to address all of your such issues, we are here.
Let’s take a look at different issues that an Asus Router can encounter!
Common Issues Associated with Asus Router
- Unable to connect with Internet Connection
- Reset Asus Router
- Reset Asus Router Password
- Blinking of Orange light in Router
- Router is not secure
Resolve Common Issues of Asus Router Unable to connect with Internet Connection:
While facing such issues, the only advisable thing is restarting your Router to get rid of this glitch.
Reset Asus Router:
- Open any browser on your device.
- Go to http://router.asus.com and input the IP Address of your Router in the search bar.
- Now, log in to your Asus Device.
- Under the advanced setting panel, click on administration.
- Navigate to the Restore/Save/Upload Setting tab.
- Choose to Restore next to Factory default.
- Click on OK to confirm the changes.
Reset Asus Router Password
- Power on your Router. Press and hold the power button to reset your router password.
- Now, connect your device to the Router and start setting up the network.
- Click on the Go option to start the set up process.
- Now, you can rest your password by inputting your old password in the field. It is advisable to input the default password of the Router, which is admin.
- Input your new password and confirm the same in the next field.
- Click on NEXT to save the new password of Asus Router.
We positively hope that the above mentioned solutions helped you to resolve all your issues and concerns related to the Asus router and ironically, if your answer is No, then we will strongly recommend you to get in touch with Asus Router Service via get contact help. They will provide professional guidance to you in order to troubleshoot your issue. So, what are you waiting for? Contact Asus Router Helpline Number Service now!