Mar 29, 2023
CenturyLink is an Email Service provider that gives networking services to millions of its users. Apart from email Century also provides services like Internet, clouding, network, and voice services. It is one of the best US-based telecom companies that offer multiple new features to its user every now and then. However, there are times when users Forget their CenturyLink Email password. For such an instance, the CenturyLink Email Reset Password option is available. If you want to know more about the procedure to reset CenturyLink password, then keep reading this blog.
Why to Reset CenturyLink Email Password?
It is needed to reset your password frequently due to a few reasons that are mentioned below:
- The user might have forgotten their CenturyLink Email Password.
- To Prevent Constant Unauthorized Access.
- It might be possible that the user is facing Login issues even after providing the correct password.
What is the CenturyLink Email Reset Password Mechanism?
The CenturyLink Reset password mechanism is very handy, and anyone can do it easily without putting in any extra effort. You simply have to make sure about a few points while setting your password, and you are done:
- Opt for a password that is easy to learn but hard to hake
- Avoid saving passwords in the Browser.
- Use at least 12 characters in your password.
- Make a Combination of Numbers, symbols, and uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Check the new password and make it different from your previous one.
- Avoid using your Name, Date of Birth, or any other common information as your password.
Facts to Verify Before Resetting CenturyLink Password
It is very easy to change CenturyLink password, but make sure to do the fact check before moving ahead with the process:
- In case you are encountering a CenturyLink login error due to an incorrect password, then verify the password before hitting the login button. Use the show password option to check if the password you have entered is correct.
- Complete the CenturyLink Email password reset using the compatible Browser.
- While resetting the password, make sure that your Alternate Email or the phone number attached to the mail is nearby you.
What are the Steps to Reset CenturyLink.net Password?
Now, after gathering all the information, let’s begin the discussion over how to reset CenturyLink’s net password.
- Begin the process by launching your Browser.
- Thereafter navigate to the CenturyLink Homepage.
- Now, select an entry and continue the process.
- Tap on the My Accounts tab present at the top of the screen.
- Thereon, from the list of options, select Change Password.
- Now a new Window will appear on your screen, in which users have to enter their present password.
- Next, enter a new password.
- Re-enter the new password, then click on the Storage button.
- Now your email password is reset, and you can use CenturyLink Email anywhere at any time.
Another Way to Recover your CenturyLink Email is via Phone Number
- Open your web browser, and go to the official login page of CenturyLink Email.
- Thereafter hit the CenturyLink Account Sign-in tab present at the top of the screen.
- A new tab will open in front of you where you have to enter your CenturyLink Email address in the required field.
- Thereon, click on the Forget Password option and move to the next procedure.
- Now, mention your registered mobile number in the required box to receive the OTP or login link from CenturyLink, and then hit the Ok button.
- Once you get the OTP or link, click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to change your password.
- Note: Do not refresh the page or hit the Back button until the verification is complete properly.
- After verification, hit the Ok tab and move toward the next step.
- Now, on the next page, you have to enter a new password and re-enter it again for confirmation. Now, hit the Submit button, and you are done.
- Now, log in to your CenturyLink Email and check if the password is reset.
Note: You can use an alternate email as well to do the same process instead of Mobile Number. To retrieve your CenturyLink Email password, you simply have to enter an Alternate email address instead of a Mobile number in the required box. The rest process will be the same for both of them.
Note: To ensure the safety of your Email, never share its password with anyone.
Wrapping it Up!
Here er are ending this article. We hope now you know the exact steps to reset CenturyLink Email password. In case you need any further help, you simply use the live chat option (Help Box), and an email expert will join you to rectify your problem immediately. So feel free to get in touch!