Developed by Symantec Corporation, Norton Antivirus is known for providing a complete shield from online virus attacks. It helps in removing the malicious and harmful Trojans, worms and other such attacks from the computer system. This software is used worldwide due to its excellent protection ability from different kinds of threats. But there are some technical issues which bother the users while using this software. The most common issue is Blue screen error, if you are also encountering similar issue then you must get in touch with Norton customer service that stays available 24 hours of the day.
There are other issues also confronted by many people like a problem in scanning, setting a password, installing and removing the antivirus and many others. The error of Blue screen occurs mostly when you install the Norton antivirus. You can perform the troubleshooting steps given in this blog to fix the issue yourself.
Solution: How to Fix Norton Blue Screen Error
Step 1: Download and run Norton Power Eraser
- Download Norton Power Eraser
- Click save
- Run the Norton Power
- Click accept after the license agreement
- Then scan for risks
Step 2: Start the computer in Safe mode with Networking
- Exit all programs
- Press windows+R
- Type msconfig
- Now safe boot and select network
- Click ok and restart the device
Step 3: Download Norton from your account
- Sign in to Norton
- In the Norton setup window, click Download Norton
- Click agree and download
- Now select to run
- Click continue and follow on-screen instructions
Step 4: Restart the computer in Normal mode
- Press Windows+ R keys to open the dialogue box
- Type ‘msconfig’ and click to continue
- In the system configuration window, on the boot tab, uncheck the safe boot and click ok.
- When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart
With the help of above steps, you can easily troubleshoot the issue at your end. In case, you feel any doubt you can directly reach out to Norton Antivirus phone number where the team of trained experts will help you in guiding the right process to fix the issue within no time.