Feb 16, 2023
An Avast UI failed to load Error occurs when an incorrect windows service configuration triggers it. It might stop the whole program from running. If you have confronted the same problem while using the Avast antivirus and want to fix it permanently, then you have to read this blog.
In case you have no time to troubleshoot the issue, then you must reach out to Avast customer service number by dialing our TFN as early as possible.
What are the Root Causes Behind Avast UI Failed to Load Error?
Before moving ahead with the solutions to fix Avast UI Failed to load error’, you need to understand the causes that may promote the problem. This is done so that you can simply perform the troubleshooting steps according to the reason behind them.
- Inappropriate Configuration of Windows Services
- The Software is blocked by other third party software.
- You have installed the latest version of Windows that is not expected to configure Avast antivirus.
- Presence of Corrupted files in your Avast software.
- Some specific remote access services stopped working on your Software.
Apt Method to Rectify Avast UI Failed to Load Error
Now after collecting all the knowledge about Failed to Load Error in Avast & its causes, let’s discuss the steps you need to follow to rectify this Error.
1st Troubleshooting: Reboot your Avast Application
The simplest thing a user can do while facing UI Failed to Load Error is restart the Avast app. This will refresh the UI and may rectify the issue.
Note: Close the Software before going further with the steps to restart and launch it again.
- Initiate the process by right-clicking on the blank space.
- Click on the Task Manager.
- Now, navigate to the Process tab, and scroll down until you find Avast Processes in the active options.
- Select Avast
- Moving ahead, hit on the End Task option. This will shut the process completely.
- Note: Follow the same process for all the Minecraft Processes.
- Now, once you are done with quitting all the Avast Processes, launch the Avast app again, and check if you can load the UI now.
2nd Troubleshooting: Turn on the Remote Desktop Services
In case the Avast app is not working properly in your Windows 10, then you may not have configured the Remote Desktop.
- Initiate the process by pressing Windows+R to open the Run box.
- Then in the search field, enter services.msc and hit Ok.
- A new Service Window will appear on your screen, in that you have to hit on the Remote Desktop Services menu.
- Next, tap on the Properties from the Context options tab.
- Now, select any option that is next to the Start-up type section.
- Thereafter, select one option from the drop-down menu.
- Important: Ensure that Automatic is Marked.
- In case the services are not running properly, you will receive a text “Service status: Stopped” o your screen.
- Now, to make sure that the service is running, hit on the Start button.
- Now, wait for some time so that the services can start instantly.
- Once you configure the services, hit on Apply and then shut it by tapping an ok button. Close the Service window and check if the application is now working properly or not.
3rd Troubleshooting: Update the Avast Software to Its Latest Version
At times, the Error can be fixed just by updating the app. Thus, it is recommended to try to rectify the UI load failed Error by updating the Software properly.
- In the beginning, Press Windows +R on your keyboard.
- Next, you have to click on the Apps and Features option from the given menu.
- Look for Avast Antivirus or some other Avast app in which you are facing UI not loading problem.
- Select the app, and tap on Uninstall button.
- Moving ahead, click on the update option & wait for the next few minutes so that the Software can find the latest version to download.
- Now, the installation process will be automatic.
- Note: This can take a while to complete, depending on your System’s configuration.
- After completing the repair steps, launch the defective Avast app again.
4th Troubleshooting: Run the Repair Tool
If the above process doesn’t fix your issue, then you can try to go with the repair option.
- Press the Windows+X key to begin the process
- Next, you have to select type Apps & Features option.
- Look for the Avast app you are facing issues with, then tap on it.
- Now, hit the Uninstall tab, and select the repair tool.
- This will completely reconfigure the Avast software.
- It might be possible that an authorization message will pop- up on your screen.
- Select Yes to start the repair process.
- Now, wait for a few moments; once the repair process is finished, a new message will appear on your screen saying, “The product was successfully updated.”
- Click on Done, and open the Software again.
5th Troubleshooting: Delete all the Other Antivirus Software Present on Your Screen
If none of the above processes works in your favor, then it might be possible that your device has different Antivirus antivirus software that are creating hindrances for Avast; thus, uninstall them.
- Open the QuickLink menu by hitting Windows +X key
- Thereafter, navigate to the Apps & Feature option.
- Now scroll down until you find some Antivirus software other than Avast.
- Once you find it, select it and tap on Uninstall button.
- Next, hit Uninstall and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- After uninstalling all the other antivirus, restart your System, and open the app to check if the issue is rectified.
The steps discussed in this post can help in fixing Avast UI Failed to Load Error. If you are still facing any difficulty while implementing these solutions, connect with us via our chat option or email us to schedule a callback.