Many of the software these days are coming up with the auto-extending or auto-renewal features. Some users like this advantage but some don’t, particularly when they are not using the product but it extends automatically. Same is the scene with AVG subscription. If you are looking for a quick guide to prevent the auto-extending then you can find it here or you can also connect with AVG customer support for the solution.
AVG Antivirus solutions provide the utmost protection for all operating systems. It protects the devices against malware, Trojans, ransomware and another such virus. It is widely known for network security, firewall protection and provides enhanced speed to your device. Below are the two methods by which you can disable AVG from auto-extending.
Every AVG antivirus remains active for a specific time duration and after which it expires, but to prevent the devices from threats, AVG offers renewal in all its products. It charges the amount for the next subscription from the user’s saved card details. To stop your amount from deducting, you can opt for any of two methods:
Preventing AVG Subscription from Auto-Extending
Via cancellation link:
- Search for the original purchase confirmation email in your email account
- Find out a link in that email that describes the ways to cancel the subscription
- You will see a message for the confirmation, once received the subscription cancellation request, click on it to confirm
Via your AVG MyAccount:
- Visit the official AVG website and open the login page
- Provide the email ID & password to access the account
- After sign in, open My Products to check all AVG purchases
- Click on the arrow button next to the product for which you want to cancel the auto-extending
- Once you see the complete description of the product, click cancel subscription
- Confirm the popup for the cancellation action
Both the given methods work in all cases, but even after doing these, you don’t get your subscription disabled to cancel AVG Subscription then you must seek the help of customer care executives which work round the clock for providing support solutions to the users in need.