When any of your accounts become disabled, be it Social Media or an email, you automatically get frustrated. Many people go through this situation and it sometimes gets hard to tackle. If your Facebook account has been disabled and you want to recover it as soon as possible then you should refer to this post. Else you can get in touch with Facebook support for availing expert guidance. There are two cases of disabled account, first, you have disabled it voluntarily or your account has been disabled by Facebook itself. Both the scenarios can be sorted by below-given troubleshooting.
Case 1: Recovering a Facebook account disabled by self
If you temporarily disabled your account you can recover it as and when you want. But if you have nominated your account for deletion then you have 14 days to get it recovered.
- Go to the official website of Facebook
- Type in your email address or phone number and password
- Click login in the upper right side of the page
Case 2: If Facebook disabled your account
You must ensure that your account has been disabled. To check, go to the login page of Facebook and enter your credentials if an error message occurs saying ‘Account disabled’ then you should send an appeal.
- Open My Facebook has been a disabled page (try to access your computer for this)
- Click on submit an appeal. If the form which opens a page asking to log out then re-open it. Clear your browser cache and cookies before you initiate further.
- Enter the email address that you use to login to your Facebook account
- Type in the full name that you have chosen to use as a Facebook account name
- Now you will need to upload a picture of your ID proof
- Add the required details to your appeal in the additional info field
- Click send. If Facebook finds to revoke your account, you will soon receive a message for your account ready to access.
If there are still some questions or doubts that you are stuck at then instantly dial Facebook helpline number to get your answers from the technicians.