SBCGlobal Email not Working with MS Outlook | How to Fix Email Not Working with MS Outlook
SBCGlobal email requires no basic identification as it has been used in the market for decades. MS Outlook is another email that has been managing your official life as well. Another perk of MS Outlook is that you can sync other email accounts in it. Various SBCGlobal email users are using it by setting-up this email in Outlook.
If you have configured the SBCGlobal email account on Outlook, you might have faced issues with it. Don’t worry, as it takes place with most users, and there is a powerful method to tackle it.
Suppose you are facing the same situation and your SBCGlobal email account is not opening with MS Outlook or Sbcglobal email not working. To resolve this error, you must call SBCGlobal Helpline Number to troubleshoot with some accurate tips instantly.
Rectifying Procedures to Troubleshoot SBCGlobal Email Not Working with MS Outlook
When you create an SBCGlobal email account, users may face common technical errors like login errors, password-related errors, hacking errors, etc.
Few troubleshooting steps are given below to rectify issues restricting users from using MS Outlook’s SBCGlobal email accounts.
- Validate the Configuration Settings
First, examine appropriately set-up SBCGlobal email in Outlook utilizing the correct IMAP, POP, and SMTP settings. Suppose your email account is not appropriately configured; you may encounter this error.
- If you use IMAP, type imap.mail.att.net in the incoming mail server and type smtp.mail.att.net in the outgoing mail server.
- For POP3, type inbound.att.net in the incoming email server and type outbound.att.net in the outgoing mail server
- Type 993 in the incoming server IMAP for the configuration of ports and type 995 for POP3. Type 465 in the outgoing server for both POP3 and IMAP
Few SBCGlobal outlook settings are also available, which can be used without any error.
- Utilize IMAP instead of POP3
Use IMAP in the form of POP3 as a modified version if you wish to use SBCGlobal with Outlook. IMAP will allow you to configure your emails with all your devices to have a better experience. To use IMAP, type imap.att.mail.net in the incoming mail server and type smtp.att.mail.net in the outgoing mail server.
- Re-Attach the Profile
Firstly, delete your SBCGlobal email account from Outlook and again set-up it appropriately with the right settings. It will delete all files stored on the system, but files are still available on the server. To delete email profile,
- Press on the File option and then choose the Account Settings option
- Then, press on Manage profile
- After that, press on Show profiles
- Choose your account and press on Remove option
Now, you can delete your email profile and then set-up your SBCGlobal in Outlook again from the beginning.
- Examine the Antivirus
Antivirus that you are using may disturb your SBCGlobal email synchronized with MS Outlook. To examine antivirus, you can temporarily deactivate it and inspect if the error is fixed. If you don’t get assistance, confirm to activate your antivirus once again.
- Activate Outlook in Safe Mode
The error restricting you to access SBCGlobal on Outlook can be because of Outlook settings and add-ons. To stop add-ons from interference, go through the below steps to begin Outlook in the safe mode.
- Clench Windows+R key together and mention Outlook or safe and click enter
- Tap ok to carry on in the window that displays
Various rectifying procedures are given, which can be used to remove SBCGlobal not working error with MS Outlook. To fix this error quickly, you must dial QuickBooks Email Technical Support Number to get some accurate tips.