QuickBooks is an accounting software that manages all your customers, suppliers and bank accounts at one place. With its extraordinary features, rich functionality and automation capabilities, it is used among all small to medium scale business organizations. QuickBooks is offered by Intuit Inc. and keeps on upgrading from time to time. But at certain times, it becomes difficult for the users to get used to this software. One of the common issue that this software users confront is of QuickBooks printing problems. In this article, you will get to know about troubleshooting common QuickBooks printing related troubles.
Some of the general QuickBooks printing issues are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks enterprise unable to print
- Difficulty in printing invoice or cheque from QuickBooks
- Printing issues with QuickBooks
- QB printing problem checks
- QB printing issue in Mac
- QuickBooks 1099 form printing problem
There are other issues as well as error codes related to this software that need the assistance of experts to get fixed. But some of the basic printing issues can be sorted out through troubleshooting steps. Follow them in the consecutive order they are given so as to eliminate the risk of further troubles.
Also Read: How to Fix if QuickBooks Desktop not Working?
How to Troubleshoot QB printing problems:
- Switch the printer and computer off, restart after a while
- Click the windows start button > control panel > printer & faxes
- Select printer > cancel all documents, close the window
- Select properties and click Print test page
Check the printer details of the printer setup in the QuickBooks:
At first, verify that the default printer setup is selected or not. Choose file > printer setup from the menu bar and verify the right printer for each particular form name.
Check the name and compatibility of the printer:
Try to confirm that the precise name of the printer hardware is listed up in the setup. Choose file > printer setup and verify the printer name. If it is incorrect, change it to the printer setup.
Check the network settings:
Try to cross-check the network settings of the printer, if they are not done setting them up with the stable network. There might also be an issue of the connection between your computer and the printer due to which you are unable to print. Also look for any faulty wires or cables, if found, replace them.
Often the printing problems happen due to another driver installed in the device. See if you are unable to print from the first driver, try doing it from a different one. If the problem still persists, update the printer drivers.
- Try to change the name of the QB file that is to be printed
- Try to print another file, it might be possible that the earlier file could be corrupted or damaged
- Change the batch printing to single printing, it will take a bit more time
- Update the QuickBooks software
If nothing work, then it is important to reach out to QB Customer service, where the technical experts will fix the printing trouble without any hassle.