HP Printer Customer Service
Hewlett Packard Customer Care
Over the years there have evolved many different types of printers made by different companies. Out of these, the HP printer stands out from the rest. The Hewlett-Packard Company was one of the first to produce a laser printer and it came with a built-in driver for the printers. The driver is responsible for the functioning of the entire printer and it is controlled through PCL (Printer Control Language). The different kinds of HP printers are HP DeskJet Ink, HP LaserJet Pro, and HP P2035 Laser Printer etc. There is a huge printer competition in the international market. But consumers still gravitate towards buying HP printers. Why? Because it is one of the leading brands and has many beneficial features. To know more you can contact HP Customer Care number for further information or queries involving HP printers.
Why Should You Get an HP Printer
- HP Printers gives you wireless faxing, printing, scanning etc.
- HP printers have a print speed of 22ppm.
- The use of both black and colored ink.
- On an average, it can hold up to 250 sheets of paper.
- You can automatically scan it to email without having to copy and paste.
- It has auto-duplex printing
- It uses a toner with jet intelligence
- Availability of high yield toner.
Technical Issues of HP Printer
Though there are many good features concerning HP printers, there are also many loopholes or issues regarding it. And some of you might not be aware of the problems when it is happening. So in order to get an insight as to what these problems are, you should keep in mind the following defects/issues:-
- The toner, sometimes, does not fix to the copy
- The sheets get jammed.
- Sometimes the MS OS sends the print task to a different printer.
- Sometimes the software (print spooler) that sends the message to the printer to do the work gets jammed and does not respond.
- Error message 50.4. Causes malware in the power supply
- The wireless printers are sometimes slower than a wired printer.
Availing Help from HP Printer Customer Care
These are some of the malfunctions that are associated with HP Printers and though they might occur frequently, it is not difficult to handle it on your own. Since these problems are quite minute compared to other more extensive problems, one can easily get them working without consulting any operator services. However, if the problem persists or if you have difficulty in fixing it, you can always contact HP support team to assist you in your problem. They have a team of leading experts who can guide you through your problems and give you the best outcome you could ever hope for. Their service is available at any time of the day, they are responsive and can help you fix your printer related problems right away.