The compatibility of AOL email with other operating systems and smartphones is quite fine for its users. Couple your AOL email account to your iPhone to sign in your email from any part of the world.
Attaching your AOL email account to your iPhone will allow you to deliver and accept emails whenever you want. However, you may encounter various technical errors that make your job troublesome for opening your AOL email accounts on the iPhone. This write-up will provide you with a series of steps; to configure the account settings of AOL email. Apart from verifying your AOL POP and IMAP settings on iPhone, call the AOL customer service number to chat with certified email experts for repairing AOL mail server settings for iPhone error and get your account sign-in authority back.
Troubleshooting Steps to Set Up AOL Mail on iPhone?
While accessing your AOL email on your iPhone, configure your AOL email account. If the automatic email setup option does not work, manually configure your AOL account using server settings. Suppose you can’t access your AOL email account on your iPhone; verify the server setting to ensure that your account is configured correctly. Go through the steps given below first to delete and then again configure your AOL account on iPhone.
- Access the main ‘Settings’ in your iPhone and then move to the passwords and Account’ option
- Choose your AOL email account and then tap on ‘Delete Account.’
- Under the Passwords and Account section, press on ‘Add Mail Account.’
- Type the full email address and then press on continue.
- Then, mention the following settings:
Related Article: Fix SSL Error in SBCGlobal Email
Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server
Port Number: 993
Requires SSL: Yes
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
Port Number: 465
Requires SSL: Yes
Requires authentication: Yes
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Save’ button and then restart your iPhone.
Steps to Configure AOL Email On iPad?
Suppose you are an iPad user and the AOL email is not accessing it; try a few rectifying steps.
- Go to the “Settings” of your iPad and visit the Mails, Contacts, and Calendar’s option
- Now, select your AOL email account and verify if you have mentioned the appropriate email address
- Navigate ‘imap.aol.com’ in the Host Name field, enter the same without any other detail
- Tap the “SMTP” option and assure that the primary server reads as ‘smtp.aol.com’ and verify if the server switch is ON
- Return to the iPad Home Screen and observe if you can’t use the AOL email account without any issue.
Once you follow the above troubleshooting methods, you must call the AOL customer care number to rectify this issue if the problem is not resolved. A technical expert will assist you to fix problems with the AOL app on iOS and iPad with accurate solutions.