Apr 12, 2023
Password works as a defense tool to provide security against cybercrime and unauthorized access. Thus it is very important to create a strong password that can help you in saving your Sensitive data from hackers. At times, many AOL mobile App users Forget their password and end up losing their login access as well. Hence to regain access to your AOL email, it is crucial to reset your AOL Mobile App password reset. To learn more, keep reading the blog.
Want to learn How to recover your AOL Mobile App password immediately? Ring us our toll-free number to get the easiest solution possible.
What Caused the AOL Mobile App Password Reset?
There can be numerous reasons that lead to resetting your AOL Mobile App password. A few of the most common ones are mentioned below:
- You might have forgotten your AOL Email Password.
- Your AOL Email Account is hacked.
- You might not have changed your AOL Password for a long time.
- Make sure to use the compatible browser to recover AOL Mobile App.
- Suppose you are facing a login error; then click on the Show Password option to ensure that you are providing the correct information before hitting the submit button.
- You must remember the answer to the security Questions or your Alternate email or phone number to reset the AOL mobile App password.
What are the Steps to AOL Mobile App Password Reset When you Know the Current Password?
Suppose you know your existing password, and you want to change it for security purposes; then you can do so by following the given instructions:
- Launch a browser that is compatible with AOL.
- Thereafter, go to AOL.com and enter your login credential.
- Select your profile present at the top of the screen.
- Now choose the Account Security option.
- Choose Change Password, and provide the new password.
- Re-enter it for confirmation, and click Show Password.
- At last, tap on Continue, and you are done.
How to Reset AOL Mobile App Password on iPhone?
Do you want to reset your AOL mail password on your iPhone device? Don’t worry; we are at your back to save you from all the trouble.
- Initially, launch the AOL Mobile App; thereafter, sign in using your existing password.
- Moving ahead, choose the Logo button, present at the top of your screen.
- Now, go to the Manage Accounts menu.
- In the Account section, select the Account info, and tap on the Security Settings tab.
- Select Change Password in the Password section.
- Lastly, create a new password, and reconfirm it.
Now, you are done with creating a new AOL password using your iPhone device.
How to Recover AOL Mobile App Password on Android Device?
If you want to change your AOL Password on the Android device, go through the procedure:
- Open the AOL app and sign in to your Account.
- Select the Profile tab, available at the top of your screen.
- Now, navigate to the Manage Accounts menu.
- Select Account info in the Accounts option.
- Choose the Security Settings section, and then tap on the Change Password.
- Moving ahead, create a new and strong password, and reconfirm it.
How to Recover AOL Mobile App if you have Forgotten its Password?
You have forgotten your password, and now you are unable to access your AOL Email. What to do now? Look, you don’t need to take stress about it; just go through a few simple procedures to get your account access back.
- Open a Bowser that is compatible with AOL.
- Thereon, move to AOL.com.
- Next, on the Sign page, enter your Username and tap on the Next button.
- A new page will open on your screen, asking you to enter the password; there, you have to choose Forgot Password section.
- Now, write down the last password you remember, then your new password.
- In the end, enter the new password again to reconfirm the password.
Recover AOL Mobile App using Verification Code
Another way to get back your email is with the help of a verification code on your Alternate email or Phone number.
- First, launch AOL.com and go to the AOL Mail login page.
- Select Login, and enter your Username.
- Tap on Next, and choose the Forget [Password button.
- Now enter your Username again and hit Next.
- Enter your Registered Mobile number or Alternate email, followed by selecting the Next tab again.
- Now, you will receive a verification code on your mobile number or email account.
- Enter that code in the box given.
- Moving ahead, select Next and tap on Join or Login button.
- Now enter a new strong password that is easy to remember =r but hard to guess.
Recover AOL Mobile App using Security Question
In case you want to change your AOL Mobile App Password Reset with the help of Security Question, then the steps are almost the same as the verification code.
Simply, when you have the option to choose between alternate email, phone number, and security questions, opt for the security Question.
After that, answer the security question properly.
Now, change your password and Login to your AOL email using that password.
Tips for Setting a Strong New AOL Password
Now, after understanding everything, you have to learn about the precautions that you can follow to safeguard your AOL password from hackers.
- Ignore using your Mobile number, name, or loved one name as your password.
- Never use the same password for all the platforms.
- Leave some space between your password to make it better.
- Always ensure to use special characters like, @,#,$,%, etc., at the beginning or end of the password.
- Update your password on a regular basis.
- Keep the password simple but long in length.
- Avoid saving your account details on any browser.
Not Able to Reset your AOL Password?
At this point, we are expecting that you gathered all the ideas regarding Steps to AOL Mobile App Password Reset. However, if you need any kind of additional help, you can reach out to our AOL App experts. All these experts are highly skilled with years of experience to help you out in resolving all the AOL email issues.