With the introduction of Yahoo mail application, the lives of users have become easier and comfortable. As they can access their favorite email anywhere and anytime they want. Moreover, this app is supported by all the platforms including Android and IOS. It comes loaded with astonishing features for the best emailing experience of the users. But there are certain times when the users of this app confront some difficulties. If you are also the one facing hassles then try reaching out to Yahoo customer care number that can be dialed 24×7 online.
There are many benefits of the Yahoo mail app on their suitable platforms. Have a look at the brilliant features:
Characteristics of Yahoo Mail App for Android
- Smart search
- Easy to tap inbox
- Self-addressed email
- Personalized messages, themes, and functions
- Hassle free sharing of files, photos, and videos
Characteristics of Yahoo Mail App for iOS
- All email accounts at one place
- Ease of search
- Access to creating personalized messages
- Mailbox sorting as per preference
- Stay updated with latest news & entertainment
Some general complications faced by Yahoo mail app users:
- App working slowly or frequently squeezing
- Features not available on a mobile device
- The problem in signing in
- Inability to connect with internet
- The problem in sending or receiving emails
- No access to account key
- Difficulty in updating the app
Steps to Fix ‘Yahoo Email App not Working on iPhone & Android’ Issue
The below-mentioned troubleshooting options will help you fix the issue of Yahoo mail not working on both Android and iPhone. You must make sure to follow them as they are given, in order to get the desired results.
- If the app keeps freezing, uninstall it and then reinstall the app. Also clear cache and app data.
- If you have changed your mobile number and still using the same phone for accessing Yahoo email app then you need to go to account settings and change the related settings.
- Give permission to the Yahoo email app to connect with the internet in case there are conflicts with the app not connecting.
- Activate two-step verification in case of inability to access your app mail account
- In case of app freezing or crashing, check if it is working on a desktop or not, if yes then try reinstalling the app
- See if there are any requirement for device updates related to iTunes or iClouds, if there are, then do the needful
- Remove and re-add your Yahoo mail account to IOS Mail
- Configure the mail to IOS with IMAP settings
The above solutions for both the platforms will surely fix the issue of Yahoo app not working, but if the problems persist even after troubleshooting, then you need to get in touch with the support executives for further guidance in the resolution of the issue.