Microsoft Edge Customer Service
Microsoft Edge Customer Care
Microsoft Edge is a web browser developed by Microsoft. It was launched at the same time Windows 10 came into existence i.e. 2015. It runs perfectly on Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Xbox, iOS, and Android. With its latest features, it is in high demand and is still growing. But there are some serious concerns too which sometimes make the users helpless and in order to solve the issues you need to reach Microsoft Edge tech support team which is available 24×7. The team of experts is there to listen to your queries patiently and then give a prompt solution to the problem confronted.
Features of Microsoft Edge:
Microsoft Edge is a web browser for the modern age with its fascinating and mind blogging features which proves this. These features include:
- Web notes icon save and share web pages
- Cortana assistance
- Touchscreen gestures
- Support two reading features- Reading View and Reading List
- Available on Phone
- Ability to snooze the tabs for later use
Common Hiccups of Microsoft Edge:
Is your Microsoft Edge not working and giving you hard time? Then you need to know that Microsoft Edge is the new admission in the school of old web browsers with some serious concern that are listed below.
- Microsoft Edge browser isn’t installed correctly
- Edge runs slowly and takes time to load
- No mobile syncing properties
- Edges have connection issue or frequent connection break down
- Can’t find favorites and my downloads
- Sometime Cortana is not working properly
- Face challenges while blocking the Ads and many more
How to Fix Issues of Microsoft Edge
You need to follow some common solution in order to use Microsoft edge smoothly:
- Restart the Pc and re-open the Edge
- Install the latest version update – Start> Setting> Updates & Security> Windows Update >then check for updates. If available download and install it.
- Clear browsing history – Open Microsoft edge select Hub (three line)> History> clear all the history > check all the boxes and enter on Clear.
- Repair or Reset Edge – It will remove all the history and cache data. Select setting> Apps> Microsoft Edge and then Advanced Option.
Even after going through these simple steps you are not able to solve your problem then you can always get in touch with Microsoft Edge support number who are online at all times to give an instant resolution of the issue encountered.