Updated Version of Google Chrome
|Phone Number||1 (855) 357-4404|
|Support Toll-free||1 (855) 357-4404|
|For Online Help||Customer Support|
Google Chrome is presently the largest web browser with the most users worldwide. With constant updates based on user demands and ease of convenience of the users, many people prefer to utilize Chrome for web browsing options. However, the users sometimes, while accessing the internet through Chrome, face several issues or are unable to execute any function properly with it. For these, here we going to provide all the relevant information related to Google Chrome, including common issues in Google Chrome along with their troubleshooting method. Read the article further to learn more about how to contact Google Chrome Customer Support in case of any technical issues while using Chrome.
Common issues Encountered by users While Using Google Chrome
Before you try to reach Google Chrome Customer Service, there are some common issues that users face while using the browser. While some of the issues can be troubleshot by the user, other can be fixed through little knowledge. Some of these common problems, along with their resolution, are listed below:
How to Download and Install Google Chrome in Your System
The majority of internet users prefer Chrome for their browsing activity. Apart from that, another internet who are using other browsers wishes to switch to Google Chrome for their internet activity. For that, they want to know how to download and install the Google browser in their system. There is no need to contact Google Chrome Customer support for this query. Through little guidance, you can easily know the download and installation process for Google Chrome which is discussed below:
Minimum Specifications to Run Google Chrome
To download the latest version of Google Chrome to your system, your system needs to have the following minimum technical requirements:
|Operating System||Technical Specifications|
|Windows||Windows 10 or Upper Version
Pentium 4 Processor or upper, which is SSE3 capable
|Mac||macOS High Sierra 10.13|
|Linux||openSUSE 13.3+, Fedora Linux 24+, or Debian 8+, 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+|
|Pentium 4 Processor or upper, which is SSE3 capable|
Once you have confirmed the technical requirements, you can follow the given steps in order to download Google Chrome:
- Visit the official page of Google Chrome or Just type on Google “download chrome.” and click on the first result available.
- There, click on the option “Download Chrome,” which will start downloading of Chrome Installation file.
- Wait for the download to get completed, and after that, locate the file in the download folder.
- Double-click on the file and allow the app to make changes in the system.
- Once the file has been successfully installed, restart the system and launch Chrome.
Issues with Google Chrome while Managing Browsing Data
Users encounter various problems related to their browsing activity, some of which are listed below, along with their resolutions:
Clear Google Chrome Browsing History
Browsing history is another affair due to which various users have numerous problems. To fix all browsing data-related issues, you need to clear the browsing history, for which the steps are listed below:
- Launch Google Chrome and then click on the menu icon present on the right-hand side of the page. From the drop-down menu, select History.
- You can directly press “ctrl+H,” which will open the browser’s history.
- There on the left-hand side, click on the option “Clear Browsing Data,” select the time period and various other history-related items that you wish to clear, and click “Clear Data.”
Troubleshoot Common Issues Related to Chrome Settings
Google Chrome can customize the browser as per their preferences. Some of the common issues related to browser settings are listed below:
Restore Google Chrome Settings
To restore default settings, follow the given steps:
- Launch Chrome, and on the right-hand side, click on the three-dot icon. In the drop-down menu, press Settings.
- Now on the new page, on the left-hand side, you can find the option “Reset Settings.”
- Now click on “Restore settings to their original Defaults” in order to restore default settings in Google Chrome.
Change the Language of the Web-page while using Chrome.
Users, as per their preferences, can change the default language of the browser and translate the webpage language as per their preferences. Following are the steps to change the language of a web page:
- Open Google Chrome and load the webpage available in another language.
- Anywhere on the page, right-click and then select the option with Translate.
- The page will be translated into your preferred default language.
How to Enable Camera and Microphone while Using Google Chrome
This is another common which can be minor but can create big impediments for the user while communicating with other people. User can enable the camera just before using any connectivity application from the pop-up which appear and clicking on Yes. Also, they can change the permission to use a camera and microphone for any website through the following steps:
- Launch Google Chrome and open settings from the right-hand side option.
- In the settings, select “Privacy” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Now to change “Camera and Microphone” settings, you need to click on “Privacy and Security,” then “Site Settings,” then “Camera and Microphone.”
- Now, select the following option as per your preference:
- Review which has been provided permission for camera and microphone.
- From the list of websites, select “Delete” on the right-hand side of any sites to remove existing permission.
- In case you have blocked any site and want to give it permission for the camera and microphone, then select “Allow.”
Cast Chrome Browser or How to Setup Google Chrome Remote Desktop Setup
Another issue on which users need assistance is how to cast Chrome on another device like a TV or how to provide Remote assistance to their Chrome device.
- Cast Chrome Tab on Another Device
- Launch Chrome, and from the top-right corner, select the three-dot option to open more options.
- Now from the drop-down, select “Cast.” From there, select the Chrome cast device.
Apart from that, through Chrome, users can have remote access to other devices. To setup and use Remote Access, follow the given steps:
- Open Chrome, and in the address bar, enter “remotedesktop.google.com/access.”
- You can find the option “Setup Remote Access” and click “Download.”
- Follow further instructions to install Chrome Remote Desktop.
Provide Remote Access for your system through Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Open Chrome and launch the address remotedesktop.google.com/support.
- Under “Get Support,” click on Generate Code.
- Share this code with the person with whom you wish to provide Remote Access.
- Once the person has entered the access code provided by you, a dialog box will appear on the screen along with their Email Address. Select Share.
- In order to End a session click “Stop Sharing.”
Google Chrome Customer Support Number
As per the official, there is no specific Google Chrome helpline number or customer service that is availed to the user to help with various issues while using Google Chrome. However, various other sources are available with the help of which they resolve any problem they have encountered while using Google Chrome which is listed below:
- Google Chrome Help Center: It is the official support page for Google Chrome where users can find different topics related to their solutions. On this page, all the information from download and installation to other issues is listed.
- Google Chrome Community: Here, user can submit their query to which either the officials or other users can revert with desired solutions. On its homepage, all the common issues faced by the users are listed.
- Chrome Blogs: This option can be preferred by the user with technical issues they face while using Chrome. Here users can find various blogs providing information on how to use utilize Google Chrome at is maximum capacity. Apart from that, user can get information about the latest updated which has been made in the browser.
Reach Out to Our Google Chrome Customer Services
In case you are unable to resolve this through Google Chrome Support, you can reach out to our official Google Chrome Helpline number, where our technical team is available 24/7 to provide you assistance regarding any issues you are facing while using Chrome or any other browser. Our Google Chrome Customer Support are available at minimal rates which can be afforded by anyone, and user can get assistance on any browser they are using.
On an Ending Note
From the above discussion, we hope that you can now resolve various common issues while using the Chrome browser. In case you have any queries or need further assistance, you can reach out to us through the Google Chrome customer service number given below or through the Live chat option, where we will revert you within the minimum time possible.