Mozilla Firefox Customer Service
Mozilla Customer Care
Mozilla Foundation developed a free and open-source web browser known as Mozilla Firefox in the year 2002. This browser is platform-independent and can run smoothly in Windows, macOS and Linux, and Android too. It is available in 90 languages and implements many web standards. It topped the list of the widely used and most trusted web browsers. But users confront some minor performance glitches which can be solved easily by getting in touch with the Mozilla customer support number which is reachable at all hours.
Why Choose Mozilla Firefox:
You should choose Mozilla Firefox because of innumerous astonishing features which will change your prior experience of using a web browser. Some of the amazing features are:
- Private browsing gets purged once it is closed
- Blocking of third-party cookies
- You have the authority to activate or deactivate the plugin
- The toolbar of Download Manager is enhanced
- The PDF viewer is built-in
- For Firefox of Android, there is an improvement in UI
- Advanced security from a pop-up blocker, anti-phishing, and anti-malware
Hiccups of Mozilla Firefox
While using this amazing browser users can encounter the problem of frequent crashes, slowness issues. There can be problems with add-ons, plugins, and multiple tabs running in the background and while playing audio and videos. Some of the common issues are:
- Setup Issues in Firefox
- Customization Problems in Mozilla Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox not opening
- Mozilla Firefox won’t load pages
- Firefox server not found
- clear cookies, history, or cache in Mozilla Firefox
- Flash Player issues in Firefox
- Popup issues in Firefox
How to troubleshoot common Firefox issue
Most of the issues associated with Mozilla Firefox can be solved by following the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Sometimes restarting the system solve all the issue
- Clear the browser history along with cache, cookies data
- Restart the Firefox in a Safe mode that disables all the extensions and add-ons
- By reinstalling the Firefox
- You can restore your Firefox profile by Refreshing the Mozilla Firefox
- Sometimes creating a new profile can fix all the issue
- Troubleshoot the problem with the installed plugin by re-installing or disabling them
- Make sure your internet security software is not conflicting with the Firefox browser
If still, you are having a problem while browsing then just reach out to the firefox helpline number who stay put 24 hours a day in a year. The certified technicians will render the best service along with an effective and complete solution to the problem. They have the tools and techniques which can resolve the issue in a minute and make their valued customer fully satisfied.
Mozilla Firefox is an Internet browser that lets users access the Internet. It is a fast and safe Internet browser that enables users to access information from the web, which may include text, images, audio, and video from all around the world. Users can also access Mozilla Firefox on their preferred devices, such as Android and iOS. This Internet browser rolled out in November 2004, and since then, it has gained the reputation of a fast, secure, and reliable web browser. Besides, it also supports easy integration of the add-ons.
Firefox is basically used to browse the information on the web. When you search for something on the Internet, Firefox tries to fetch data from various Internet-connected servers to give the best results. It fetches the data by rendering the search engine, which is also software that translates the data for users.
The major difference between Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome is that Mozilla is completely open source, whereas Google Chrome is not an open source community. When we say open source community, it means that when adding a new feature in Firefox, there would be a discussion with the community. They may discuss the mocks and designs of it. However, the open source community can not add to the source code of Google’s web browser.
Mozilla Firefox enables users to customize the program based on their unique requirements, whereas it is not the case with Google Chrome. Besides, Mozilla Firefox is the fastest web browser on PC and mobile due to its incredible RAM consumption. On the other hand, Chrome is fast on Desktop but works slow on mobile due to heavy RAM consumption. Furthermore, Mozilla blocks third-party cookies to protect users’ crucial data. Contrarily, Google Chrome does not block third-party cookies.
If you want to download Mozilla Firefox, follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Open the official website and go to the download page.
- The download link in the box will detect your Operating system and language automatically.
- You may also choose a different operating system or language located underneath the Download button.
- Thereafter, click the Download button, and it will initiate the download process. Once the file is downloaded, click it to start the installation. Windows will ask you for confirmation before you run the executable file.
- Next, you need to choose your installation type. Here, you may choose between
- Standard and Custom installation based on your requirement.
- In the custom option, you may choose the install location, icon placement, and whether you want Firefox to be your default browser.
- Proceeding towards the end, launch Firefox, and it will be installed on your system and ready to use.
Firefox offline installer contains all the required setup files for Firefox installation without needing to access the Internet. To download the Firefox offline installer, you need to perform the following steps:
- In the first place, you need to go to the official download page of Mozilla. Here, you may choose the download link for different languages, such as Hindi, English, Chinese, Japanese, and various others.
- Besides, you may also download the specific editions of Mozilla Firefox, such as:
- Windows 64-bit (x64)
- Windows 64-bit (x64) MSI
- Windows 32-bit (x86)
- Windows 32-bit (x86) MSI
- Windows ARM64/AArch64
- Linux 64-bit (x64)
- Linux 32-bit (x86)
After selecting the language and edition, you can click on the Download Now button. This procedure will then download the full standalone offline Mozilla Firefox offline installer on your device.
Downloading a newer version of an application helps users utilize the improved features of the program, wherein most of the issues are already resolved. However, if the newer version of the application is giving the error, you may want to download an older version of Firefox. Before you proceed further, you should keep in mind that downloading an older version of Firefox can make your browser more susceptible to security risks.
- In the first place, you need to open the Firefox Directory Listings on your Internet browser. It contains the older builds of the browser of up to 5-6-year-old versions.
- Thereafter, make the other choices, such as region and language, and download the executable (.exe) file for your selected Firefox version.
- Once done, double-click on the downloaded file and launch the setup file.
- Hit Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Also, disable automatic updates if you want to keep using an older version of Mozilla Firefox.
Mozilla Firefox is one of the best web browsers, which you can download for free without spending a single penny. If you are ever asked to make the payment for downloading the browser, it is a scam. Moreover, downloading Firefox is absolutely safe when you download a legit version of the program. To ensure that the browser you are downloading is safe, verify that you have landed on a page with mozilla.org in its URL section. If you are not sure if the downloading source is safe or not, you need to make a visit to www.mozilla.com. This is the most secure way to get the right version of Firefox.
No! Firefox is not owned by Google. Firefox is devised by Mozilla Corporation, which is an entirely owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation (a non-profit American Organization). Besides, the program is guided by the principles of the Mozilla Manifesto. However, Google is the default search engine in Mozilla Firefox, and you can search the Internet directly using the address bar. The development of this Internet-related application is done by a global community of open-source developers. Some of these developers are employed by the corporation itself. When clicking on the Firefox option, you will see Google appearing on your screen. It is because Google is the default search engine in Firefox.
Yes! Mozilla is one of the best Internet browsers. It uses less memory than Chrome to give better speed. You may add powerful functions to this browser by integrating your favorite add-ons and extensions. Moreover, Firefox uses enough memory to ensure a smooth experience and puts less burden on your computer so that it can handle other tasks efficiently. If you are concerned for your privacy, Mozilla Firefox is the best browser you can have. It offers an incredible customization option so that your browser looks how you want it to. There are thousands of different themes you may select for your browser.