Kaspersky Customer Service
Kaspersky Customer Care
The Kaspersky Lab was founded in 1997 by Eugene Kaspersky, Natalya Kaspersky and Alexey De-Monderik with its headquarters at Russia, Moscow. It is a multinational provider of anti-virus, internet security, password management and confidentiality, and cyber-security products and services. It provides protection against many internet security risks, malware, computer viruses etc. It monitors the computer and the internet and protects it from viruses, worms, Trojans etc. Kaspersky provides optimal computer performance, it helps to back up files and manage passwords. It is one of the most on-demand internet security and virus protection software on the market and it has many loyal customers. The price of purchasing this software varies according to the span of time you choose it for. The price of a one year plan is different from that of a three year one. If you want to know more about Kaspersky anti-virus software you can contact Kaspersky customer support number and they will help you find the answers to your queries.
Features of Kaspersky Antivirus
It is important to know what product you are buying before actually buying it. In order to get an idea about what this software actually does to the computer and how effective it is in securing the privacy, data, information etc., listed below are some of the salient features of Kaspersky anti-virus:
1. It can detect not only old threats but also new and emerging ones.
2. It has intelligent scanning technology to keep the PC up to date hence protecting it from viruses.
3. It protects its clients/customers from getting spam emails which try to get personal information like their card number, password etc.
4. It gives updates on emerging malware.
5. It has system watcher technology which notifies the customer in checking and removing potential threats.
6. It offers safe surfing, secure transactions, password protection tools etc.
7. Technicians from Kaspersky lab can directly give technical support to the customers through mail, phone etc.
Main Known Issues of Kaspersky
Although the above features give your computer the utmost protection, sometimes it does tend to act quite abnormally. One must know the threats in order to know what to do next in order to fix it. Given below are some of the main known threats related to Kaspersky anti-virus software;
1. The user cannot delete some files on the network drive even though he/she has permission to delete it.
2. There can be a traffic of notification piled up one after the other while the protected browser is running. It can only fix an issue one at a time.
3. Sometimes after an application has been updated the Parental lock system gets switched off or may not work.
There will always be pros and cons to everything so one must steadily go through all required details in order to not regret later. For further technical assistance, you can contact Kaspersky technical support team. Their services are available 24/7 and through their effective team of engineers, they will guide you through your problems.