Sage Accounting & Business Management
|Phone Number||1 (800) 3000-1595|
|Support Toll-free||1 (833) 561-0071|
|For Online Help||Customer Support|
Sage is a software that provides solutions and business management services to its users. It gives the users and their businesses the best outcome possible. It also provides email services that are secure and reliable. You can simply set up your Email using one of their domain names or your own preferred name. It also has an affiliate program that gives its members special incentives and discounts on Sage products in exchange for endorsement and marketing support. It also provides additional services like interactive online newsletter solutions, processing debit and credit payments anytime and anywhere, artwork design and service storage and also email services. If you would like to know more about sage software and its benefits, then either dial Sage customer service number or read this blog.
What are the Best Features of Sage Email?
A few of the most valuable Features of Sage Emails are mentioned below. Let’s look at them to gather more information about the Email.
- It has 2GB of mailbox space and 25 additional GB for every email address.
- It can detect and filter the virus before it causes malware.
- It has IMAP, POP3 and ActiveSync support.
- It can filter spam and also detect unwanted emails from spam addresses and filter them.
- It provides out-of-office scheduled replies.
- Gives you the freedom to use your own domain name
- It gives an additional 10 standard email addresses. That means you can purchase as many as 10 packs if needed.
- It provides webmail access and email forwarding features.
What are the Issues Faced by Sage Email Users?
Now that you have knowledge about the finest features of the Sage email, let’s learn a few of the issues its users face.
- Sage Email Login problems
- Forgotten password of Sage Account
- Unable to send or receive emails
- Emails going to the spam folder automatically
- Slow email performance
- Sage Email is not sending attachments.
- Account hacked or compromised.
- Facing Error messages while using the email service
- Email account blocked or suspended
- Difficulty setting up an email account
- Emails not syncing across different devices
- My Contacts missing or not able to sync it properly
- Sage Email account storage is full
- Sage Email filters are not working properly
- Having Difficulty accessing Email from a specific device or browser
- Sage Email service outage or maintenance
- Error while importing/exporting emails
- The Sage Email forwarding option is not working
- Encountering major Difficulties while cancelling or deleting email accounts.
The above-mentioned benefits and issues will give you a small insight into the world of Sage software and will help you decide in the future regarding Sage. Though it comes with some inconveniences, we will advise you to do your own thorough research first before purchasing or becoming a user or customer of Sage software.
However, if you are already a user of Sage and are facing technical difficulties, then to fix it, you can call on Sage Email customer service number. But if you are not comfortable with that, there are different other options available as well, which are discussed in the below section.
Contact Sage Email Representative using Sage Customer Service Number
To obtain help from the Support team, you have to call on the Sage Email help number; then, a representative will join you to listen to your issue and give you a step-by-step solution. It is suggested to research a bit about the problem you are facing before going further and dialling the Sage Email helpline number.
Moreover, make sure that you have a pen and paper along with you when you call so that you can write the solution properly.
Note: Prior to calling Sage Email Support, write down all the errors you are facing on a sheet of paper. So that you remember every question.
Grab Help Sage Email Support via Email
Apart from calling, you also have the option to send the error you are facing through Email to the sage team. Then from their end, their technical expert will revert you in the next few days. It is a bit slow process because the experts are not always available for the Email.
But in case you need instant help but don’t want to call on Sage Email customer service number, then you have the opportunity to use the Live Chat option to obtain assistance. To do so, you simply have to tap on the Help box available at the bottom of this page. Thereafter provide all the required information, including your name and the issue you are facing with Sage Email. Moving ahead, hit the Submit button, and after a few moments, an experienced expert will join you. Give them the specification of your Email and the issues you are facing using it.
Then that expert will guide you by providing you with a step-by-step solution to your problem. You can either take a screenshot of the chat or write down the solution on paper. Then follow it to fix the problem.
Use Sage Social Media Handle to Get assistance
Another alternative way to receive help from sage is via using their social media handle. Just go to the Sage Email Social media handle using the below links, post your issues there, and get your answer in just a few hours. You can use any of its social media handles, but Twitter and LinkedIn are considered as one of the best ones.
Why Choose Sage Email Support?
In case you are still wondering why you should take help from the Sage Support team, then let us give a brief about it:
- Their experts have a lot of knowledge which you can use to resolve your problem.
- These experts are available 24*7.
- You are not bound to the number of Questions. This defines that you can ask as many questions as you want without any worry.
Related Page: Out of Balance Sheet Error in Sage 50
Here we are ending this blog. We hope you get enough information about Sage email and the ways to get help from their Support team. However, if you need any kind of additional help, simply use the Live chat option present at the bottom of the screen to get expert help. These experts are highly skilled and know almost everything about Sage issues.